OUR SOCIAL ACTIVITIES
The Main Statal Activities In Different Fields Are As Follows
- Paper Bag Manufacturing Training: – S.B.E.T successfully conducted training for 25 rural women and reached to make paper bags, sweet box’s, jute bags and helped them start two manufacturing unit.
- DTP & Screen printing: – S.B Education Trust with assistance of NABARD to over come the unemployment problem training program was given in DTP and screen printings.
- Coir Ripe Production Training: – S.B Education Trust & Bangalore Coir Board gave training for 15 women candidates for the period of one month.
- Welding Training program: – S.B Education Trust with assistance of NABARD had organized this training program for 25 students with time period of 3 months. This program helped to bring self confidence to earn their living as welders and also open a welding shop.
- Shopping Mall: – S.B Education Trust with the vision to give magnitude to home made goods and to develop self dependence in women economically. A shopping mall was started with the name “Mandya Tavaru Product” roughly 45 women were members of this organization.
- Catering Training: – S.B Education Trust with assistance of NABARD catering training program was organized in which 25 women took advantage of this program.
- Exhibition Cum Sale: – This Exhibition cum sale was organized by NABARD & S.B Education Trust on 24-03-06 to 26-03-06 at Gandhi park with vision to give better marketing opportunities rates for the product produced by village women.
- Organic Cultivation: – S.B Education Trust with coordination with Horticulture Department organized a program on 10-11-06 in which 500 cultivators participated and took advantage of this program.
- Suvarna Gramodaya Yojana: – S.B Education Trust in harmony with Zilla panchayat 6 villages of Maddur Taluk were surveyed and development plan reports were submitted.
- Youth Leadership & Personality Development Program: – S.B Education Trust & Nehru Yuva Kendra to built Leadership quality in rural youths a program was organized on 26-09-07 for 5 days with this program 40 students have taken advantage.
- Asha Kirana Students Hostel:- S.B Education Trust with the assistance of department of public instruction under Sarva Shikshna Abhiyan Scheme, a hostel has been started for school dropout children during 2008-09 in Mandya city and Holalu village. These hostel s are running efficiently.
- Earth Worm Mannure Manufacturing:- S.B Education trust with the assistance department of Devaraj Urs Minority department one month training program in manufacturing earth worm mannure has been organization minority groups’ farmers.
- Medi Seva Program:- In collaboration with foid foundation S.B.E.T has conducted health care assistance program for rural women MEDI SEVA is a unique program to develop better access to the quality health services through individual saving program.